Crown Group ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller in relation to personal data submitted to us is Crown Mortgage Management Limited of Crown House, Crown Street, Ipswich IP1 3HS, United Kingdom.Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- For business purposes and in order to monitor compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations we reserve the right, to the extent permitted by law, to review the content of emails passing through our IT systems and to record telephone calls routed via our telephone systems. Please bear this in mind when communicating with us.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual user.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
All information you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use all appropriate procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorised access to it but this can never be guaranteed.Uses made of your information
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information that you may request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
We will only use information that we have requested from you for the stated purpose(s) and we will ensure that it is only made available to or accessible by persons who have a legitimate need to see it. If you provide us with information relating to persons other than you, you much obtain the prior consent of those persons before doing so.Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to other members of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We will not send your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we as a whole entity, or our business or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which cases personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets;
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties that are not controlled by or related to us. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or such third parties' treatment of your personal data.Access to information